Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday April 20

We are excited about a non-fiction literacy project that is launching this week! We will be setting up a google meet early this week, likely on Tuesday to discuss your ideas and set the criteria.Watch for an email!

Video Greeting for today...

You may be wondering about my mask...

My mom is older and therefore she can get ill more easily. When I have to go out, I wear this homemade mask to protect myself. It is hard to get used to, but I am trying to do my part!
Here is some information if you are curious to know more: 

Read Aloud


Check your Google Classroom...

For today's Literacy and Math Assignments, please check your google classroom and remember to click Turn In if you add a file to return your work to your teacher when you hand it in!

Optional Art Drawing of Edward Tulane...

Follow along with Mr. Kelly


Physical Education

Click on Mr. Der for today's blog


Music

Click on Mrs. Coulson for today's blog